Domaine de Maspa has a wellness center at the disposal of the Guests. An opportunity to recharge your batteries and enjoy. Isabelle , the hostess offers a wide range of relaxing body treatments and modellings. She will take care of you and of your well-being throughout your stay.
Select and Relax
Choose the wellness packages that you most appreciate. Domaine de Maspa has organic oils at the convenience of our Guests.
Sauna and hammam can be privatised by Guests staying at the Maspaline suite to enjoy a party with your loved one around a seafood platter and a bottle of champagne* for pure happiness.
Jacuzzi can be privatised on demand for an exceptional moment with your loved one or up to 4 Guests.
Relaxing Body Treatments from €40
- 35-minute of relaxing treatment or scrub treatment for €40
- 1h of relaxing treatment for €70, Tuina or Rose Therapy for €80, additional €5 with organic oils
- 1h30 of relaxing treatment for €100
- Additional €10 on Sundays and €20 on Bank Holidays and Valentine’s
Private Jacuzzi up to 4
- 1h of jacuzzi for 2 served with 1/2 bottle of champagne* for €55
- 1h of jacuzzi for 4 served with 1 bottle of champagne* for €80
Private Sauna or Hammam for 2 from €40
- 40-minute session of private sauna for 2
- or 40-minute session of private hammam for 2
We recommend our Guests who wish to book private sauna and hamma sessions to book the Maspaline suite.
Relaxing Treatment Training Session in Couple
For those who enjoy receiving and giving relaxing treatments,and would like to acquire some basic gestures, Isabelle, the owner of Domaine de Maspa, offers training sessions to discover or go deeper into relaxing treatments.
Training session will last during 3 days: 7 hours and 2 hours of restitution, if wished.
- Arrival around 17:00
- Dinner with Isabelle
- 1/2 day of training session per day including practice and tips
- Individual relaxing treatment restitution session per person, if wished
- 0h30 of jacuzzi or hammam offered
- 3 nights and breakfasts
Total price of the training: €800
Body modellings are neither therapeuthic nor sexual. They are practicised by Isabelle, a specialist in body modelling.
In case of pathological problems, we recommend to consult a specialist physiotherapist.
Amma is practiced on a massage chair. Two options are available: with oil or dry on clothes. Amma with oil uses Californian and Swedish techniques of modelling while the dry Amma is based on shiatsu.
Rose Therapy Modelling
Rose Therapy or the Eternal Rose is combining the Absolute of Rose and of quartz. It is a moisturizing and anti-wrinkle treatment. It acts on the intestinal, immune and lymphatic functions. It helps in weight-loss and fights against melancholy and sadness. It is recommended either in discovery or in cure with a program of one modelling per week during a month and then, one per month.
Kobido Face and Skull Modelling
Kobido comes from Japan, the modelling is on the face and skull using a special oil of rose. It aims to a total relaxation of the body and an anti-ageing effect through pressure techniques, slipped and percussion. Duration: 1 hour
Suédois combines strong kneading techniques, pressure and stretching for atoned and deep modelling. It is a tonic and deep modelling.
Indian Ayurvedic Abhyanga Modelling
Indian Ayurvedic Abhyanga is the most practised in India to reenergize. It harmonises the body’s vital energy (prana) from the sacrum, improves digestion and the quality and depth of sleep. This is a total body sculpting , both soft , tonic and rhythmic.
Balinais is complete for both scrubbing and modelling, with sesame or coconut ballotins inspired by Southeast Asia. This modelling both mild and invigorating, cleansing, purifying, relaxing and gives energy that can relieve stress and also combines a complete body scrub . It can not be booked with a body scrub session. The minimum interval between two modelling must be 21 days minimum.
Hawaïen or Lomi-Lomi Modelling
Hawaïen has been practiced since the dawn of time on the beautiful island of Hawaii. You will discover the lomi-lomi by pressures slipped forearms, gentle stretching that mix with the sound of Hawaiian music in a dance rhythm like the waves breaking on the black sand beaches of Hawaii.
Hot Stones Modelling
Hot Stones combined with a “let it go” attitude will lead to a deep relaxation. It aims to balance energies, detoxify tissues and release tensions, approaching the total “let it go”, and finally realign various energy body functions, improve blood and lymphatic circulation.
Tuina is an ancient Chinese treatment is performed only on the dorsal side of the body, it is recommended for people with significant muscle tension in the legs and back.
The action of the suction cups will decongestant. Muscle tension disappear quickly, your back will thank you.
Thaï Oil Modelling
Thai Oil is a pressed body modelling including pressure, smoothing and stretching. Modelling is realised on futon on the floor.
Etoile is specifically aimed for pregnant women. This modelling is a 3-phase care of the extremities, face, arms, feet and legs. It aims to relax and relieve swollen legs.
Isabella is the most practised modelling. It includes various techniques such as Californian, Hawaiian, Swedish and Thai modelling. Therefore , it will lead you quickly to the “let it go” . It is recommended for men and women who wish to experience different sensations.
Select some scrubbing, envelopping and anti-ageing treatments according to your needs.
- Douceur enivrante : gentle scrub with pineapple and Asian lotus; this treatment is regenerating, with vitamines C, D and A, toning thanks to the pineapple, lotus seeds and sesame oil
- Gommage exotic : regenerating and relaxing spiral with coconut and lychee from Tonkin (shea butter, coconut and lychee)
- Gommage gourmand : captivating scrub with cocoa bean and orange (cocoa broad beans, brown sugar and orange)
- Gommage aux épices : anti-ageing (maracuja with sweet spices) and invigorating (nutmeg, cinnamon, lemon and ginger)
- Antioxydant : antioxidant (cranberries crumble) and anti-ageing (high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids)
- La Praline : small carton of scrub with praline
- Exfoliant au caramel : small scrub candy bar with caramel
- Exfoliant au melon : fresh scrub gel with melon
- Sels de la Mer Morte : mythical salts from the Dead Sea with oil or tangerine
- Soin gourmand : a nourishing and toning treatment with chocolate
- Soin réparateur : a relaxing treatment with chestnut and horse chestnut
- Soin stimulant : a stimulating treatment with ginger
- Soin anti-âge : a supreme anti-ageing treatment with cranberries
- Soin amincissant : a slimming treatment with green tea and seaweeds