Are you wondering how to get here?
Domaine de Maspa is located in the heart of Calvados region: 30-minute drive from Caen, 1h30 from Mont Saint Michel and 3h from Paris. The city of Bayeux is 10 minutes away and Port-Bessin 15 minutes by car.
- Caen airport: 35 minutes
- Rennes airport: 1h50
- Paris airport: 3h
- Caen railway station: 40 minutes
- Port of Cherbourg: 1h
- Port of Le Havre: 1h45
- Coming from Caen, follow direction Cherbourg
- On N13 road, pass through Bayeux and take the exit at Le Molay Littry
- Turn left towards Le Molay Littry
- Drive about 250m and turn right towards Barbeville
- Drive approx 800m, towards Barbeville, turn left
- Drive about 10 km on this road
- Just before arriving in Rubercy, turn left in direction to Saon, Saonnet
- Drive 200m and take the path on the right
- Go down the inside of the farmhouse
- You have arrived!
In your GPS, please type: Bonne Fontaine 14330 Saonnet
Get in Touch
Call, Email or use our Contact Form below